Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What Started it All


This is the "Whale" that started it all. Where would you put it? And for how long?

My daughter made this paper bag whale in kindergarten last year. It sat for several weeks in her classroom gathering dust before we brought it home, to gather dust. It has lived almost everywhere in our house; on the kitchen counter, the dinner table, my dresser, a shelf, the closet and finally my office.

As lovely as it is, I'm kind of tired looking at it. So stay tuned as this whale and a few other dust collectors show up here, on See Jack Draw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, my house is full to bursting with various boxes of things made by the kids(and me!) that I just can't bear to throw out.Good luck with everything.
that whale is very cute!